フリーカンパニー

フォーラム

通常

公開

-

-

SnSc <NOmsg> General Discussion PUBLIC

Lavender HerbsterBalmung [Crystal]

Yup. Anything goes and the public can read it. Have fun.
このスレッドに返信
コメント(6)

Caramon Osz

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Lavender Herbsterさんは書きました

Yup. Anything goes and the public can read it. Have fun.

Woohoo!
このコメントに返信

Lavender Herbster

Balmung [Crystal]

Unce unce unce
このコメントに返信

Apoz Klien

Cactuar [Aether]

Nova, can we have comment function in our website?
このコメントに返信

Nova Inservitus

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Apoz Klienさんは書きました

Maintaining a spam comment section is time consuming and inconvenient. I would prefer to maintain all feed back on these forums. However if someone is willing step up as head moderator, I will allow commenting on the front page. I will also work to drive more traffic to the forum.

-Nova
このコメントに返信

Apoz Klien

Cactuar [Aether]

Nova Inservitusさんは書きました

Apoz Klienさんは書きました

Maintaining a spam comment section is time consuming and inconvenient. I would prefer to maintain all feed back on these forums. However if someone is willing step up as head moderator, I will allow commenting on the front page. I will also work to drive more traffic to the forum.

-Nova

maybe if we can do raid guide/other guide, it may increase the traffic to the web. but if we are depending on our FC members i think it will be hard, since the new players (even some old members) don't speak a lot in in-game FC chat
このコメントに返信

Kaijuma Akashiya

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Greetings, fellow Sweet&Sour Chocobians! My name is Kaijuma Akashiya and I joined this FC two days ago. I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the team and say that I look forward to meeting you!

Also, for those who might be interested, I'm working on a little writing piece for the blog/website of our noble FC. My piece is still in the rough draft phase, but I will submit it to Lavender (or whoever is in charge of the FC e-mail) for comments, criticisms, etc. by the end of the week.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hey" to my fellow FC mates. May you ever walk in the light of the crystal!

(Hahaha. I just had to say that. It is kinda like that somewhat famous line from Hunger Games: "May the odds be ever in your favor!")

-Kaijuma
このコメントに返信

コミュニティウォール

最新アクティビティ

表示する内容を絞り込むことができます。
※ランキング更新通知は全ワールド共通です。
※PvPチーム結成通知は全言語共通です。
※フリーカンパニー結成通知は全言語共通です。

表示種別
データセンター / ホームワールド
使用言語
表示件数