フォーラム

通常

公開

-

-

Recruiting for FC members & Static

---- ----

対象のキャラクターは削除されました。

Hi, so we are a fairly new FC, the majority of us joined this year after the surge of popularity with Final Fantasy 14.

Our ambition is to run an FC that tries to tackle all content from Maps/Hunts/Instanced Content to Extremes/Savage and eventually Ultimate content but also having fun and with positive/encouraging individuals as we all know how wipes can feel with a negative party member am I right.

Our number 1 rule of this FC is that we want you to feel comfortable being yourself but also make sure everything we do is in the interest of everyone enjoying the content and nothing feels forced.

We do Unsynced Farm runs for all extremes/Savage content but the rule is we have to have completed said Extreme/Savage on synced first before doing it unsynced.

We currently have a lvl 14 FC which has constantly party buffs on like Heat of Battle 2 which will give perma exp buff for mobs killed for 24 hours we also run a discord server for the FC if you would like to make friends with people in the FC we will preferably like to hear from you if you are considering joining our FC for a static group as we would then need to communicate anyways in static comms.

We are all active currently and are looking to complete everything the game has to offer so if you are also looking to experience all content whilst also doing it in a lively/positive environment then I believe this is the FC for you.

Currently 5 active members, all English speaking however not all English, anyone is welcome as long as they aren't negative and look to blame others straight away.

If you are interested in joining the FC I will leave my discord link below as I will be able to respond way more consistently than on this forum post.

Marcmelo#2291
このスレッドに返信

コミュニティウォール

最新アクティビティ

表示する内容を絞り込むことができます。
※ランキング更新通知は全ワールド共通です。
※PvPチーム結成通知は全言語共通です。
※フリーカンパニー結成通知は全言語共通です。

表示種別
データセンター / ホームワールド
使用言語
表示件数