フリーカンパニー

フォーラム

通常

公開

-

-

Hello Everyone!

Daimon DanteBalmung [Crystal]

Hey everyone, thought I'd make the first post here and see if anyone is actually monitoring our FC's forum :)

I had a couple of benign questions about our FC:

1. What does the name "Aeryuto's Repose" mean, if anything?
2. In a similar vein, does our tag "<<WWolf>>" claim any significance?

Switch Vii is a RL friend and I've had the fortune of running a couple of dungeons with Eidyia Sunaru. I look forward to getting to know the rest of you.

I have RL friends of mine who are interested in joining this FC and, like me, are folk of the friendly persuasion who are interested in casually working towards end game. Seeing as how the member limit for FCs is 512 members, I was hoping that we'd be able to invite them as well. I understand that decision isn't mine to make though -- just wanted to open the topic up for discussion.
このスレッドに返信
コメント(2)

対象のコメントは、投稿者によって削除されました。

Czarni Damodred

Goblin [Crystal]

引用元が削除されました。

Now that I know there is a Wheel of Time fan in here I'm all in...I'll ping Sopheria for an invite tonight!
このコメントに返信

Daimon Dante

Balmung [Crystal]

引用元が削除されました。

Though I can't yet call myself a fan of the series seeing how I've only made my way through the first few chapters of The Eye of the World, I'm looking forward to reading more. Good luck with your current work-in-progress, and keep me in mind if you're ever looking for people to read and review.

I think all of us feel the same way you do, in that we're interested in exploring all that the game has to offer in a very casual way with fun and friendly people. I appreciate you allowing me to extend invites to whomever I will, and am optimistic that you'll find the new additions to be a benefit to the FC. I'm very much looking forward to the hours of adventuring ahead :)
このコメントに返信

コミュニティウォール

最新アクティビティ

表示する内容を絞り込むことができます。
※ランキング更新通知は全ワールド共通です。
※PvPチーム結成通知は全言語共通です。
※フリーカンパニー結成通知は全言語共通です。

表示種別
データセンター / ホームワールド
使用言語
表示件数